would say he was | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Umum » Ngobrol Santai
dasg234 Jun 19
Neutralizing the strengths of Big 12 opponents has fueled West Virginias rise into the Top 10. Michael Jordan Wizards Jersey .No. 10 West Virginias best start in a decade has been crafted mostly at home with conference wins over Kansas State and TCU in Morgantown sandwiched around a manhandling of Texas Tech on the road.On Saturday, coach Dana Holgorsen will head back to familiar ground when the Mountaineers (6-0, 3-0 Big 12) take on his former boss Mike Gundy at Oklahoma State (5-2, 3-1). Holgorsen was Gundys offensive coordinator in the 2010 season.Always a fun trip to go to Stillwater, Holgorsen said Tuesday. The Cowboys could easily be sitting at 7-0, and thats the way weve got to approach it.Oklahoma States Mason Rudolph is the third straight opposing quarterback averaging at least 320 passing yards per game.West Virginias defense, which had its hiccups early in the season, has been stellar in blowout wins over Texas Tech and TCU. The Mountaineers held national passing leader Patrick Mahomes of Texas Tech and Kenny Hill of TCU far under their season averages. Hill had a season-low 148 yards.While West Virginia lost to Oklahoma State a year ago in overtime, Rudolph completed just half of his pass attempts and threw three interceptions.Mason Rudolph is probably the best pocket passer that we have in our league, Holgorsen said. Weve got to make sure we know where hes at at all times.The Mountaineers success so far has been more than just about slowing opposing quarterbacks.Kansas State had the nations top defense when it came to Morgantown for their Oct. 1 conference opener and held West Virginia scoreless in the first half. The Mountaineers rebounded with key third- and fourth-down conversions to score two touchdowns in the fourth quarter, finished with 420 yards and won 17-16.West Virginias offense has had no turnovers in two straight games.But clearly the defense has been the teams strength during the Big 12 portion of the schedule.Two of West Virginias last three opponents compiled no more than 300 total yards of offense. Texas Tech and TCU managed a combined 27 points. The Mountaineers combined for seven sacks in those two games after getting five in their previous five.TCU played four snaps on offense in the third quarter last week as West Virginia built a big lead and ran time off the clock in the second half.All you hear about in this league is offenses, said West Virginia defensive coordinator Tony Gibson. Right now our recipe has been run the ball and play defense. And they continue just every week to come out and perform. Knock on wood, hopefully we can keep it rolling.And ignore whatever hype is thrown their way.I think weve got a group of kids that understands where were at, Holgorsen said. Our job is the same going into Game Seven as it was going into Game One. You prepare all week and you practice hard, get yourself into position to play on Saturday, and then go play. Based on what people are saying or the attention, I can assure you, has no impact on them whatever.That message has been sent loud and clear.Follow John Raby on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jraby-apMore AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Otto Porter Wizards Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Brandon Jennings Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. http://www.wizardsteamofficial.com/juwan-howard-wizards-jersey/ .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- After his first practice of the year, Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith Sr.?made it known that he no longer wants to be questioned about his age.Smith, the NFLs oldest receiver, wants to prove he can still play at the age of 37.Im sick of you all saying, How can you depend on a 37-year-old to play this game after a ruptured Achilles? Smith said after Thursdays practice. Were going to see.Smith was activated off the physically unable to perform list Thursday, and he took the field for the first time since tearing his right Achilles tendon nine months ago. In talking to the media afterward, Smith was his vintage self: defiant, funny and emotional.He fought back tears when he recounted general manager Ozzie Newsome and coach John Harbaugh telling him to take time to think about his future after he suffered his season-ending injury. Smith acknowledged there were a couple of times he thought about calling it quits, but he ultimately returned for one reason.I really came back not to set any records but more because this organization gave me an opportunity, Smith said, his voice cracking at times. When I got hurt, I felt like I let those guys down in the locker room.Smith showed no signs of favoring his Achilles while runnning routes at half speed in what was a walk-through for Saturdays preseason game against the Indianapolis Colts. Bradley Beal Jersey. He isnt expected to play in any preseason games this year.Harbaugh said he was excited to see Smith but wasnt surprised to see him on the field.I would say he was going maybe a little stir-crazy in that training room, Harbaugh said. I think he wanted to get out on the field and get going again.Smith, who announced his retirement during last years training camp, would say only that this was his last year contractually. He declined to answer whether his 16th season would be his final one.You all worry all about the wrong things, and all the good things happen that get glanced over, Smith said. Were going to have good time. Were going to have some fun. And were going to make plays. And, oh yeah, I just happen to be 37 years old while Im doing it.Even if this is his final season, Smith doesnt want a farewell tour.Im not in this business to make friends, Smith said. If youre not in the same jersey as me, I plan to rip you to shreds.Smith then added, The bully is back. Vacation is over for the DBs. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '